This website is currently under construction and many links are not functional at this stage. Please check back soon.
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus - Wikipedia, retrieved 23 April 2020
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) (CDC USA)
- Richardson-Boedler, C. Necrotic Spider or Tick Bite? Warning Against Dermal Therapies Using Heat or Other Vasodilators.
Cheiracanthium and Loxosceles toxicity
- Papini,R. Documented bites by a yellow sac spider (Cheiracanthium punctorium) in Italy: a case report: The Journal of Venomous Animals and Toxins including Tropical Diseases ISSN 1678-9199 | 2012 | volume 18 | issue 3 | pages 349-354
- Geoffrey K Isbister, Hui Wen Fan, Spider bite : www.thelancet.com Vol 378 December 10, 2011
- Devaraja Sannaningaiah, Girish Kesturu Subbaiah & Kemparaju Kempaiah (2014) Pharmacology of spider venom toxins, Toxin Reviews, 33:4, 206-220.
- Richard s Vetter, Spiders of the genus Loxosceles (Araneae, Sicariidae): a review of biological, medical and psychological aspects regarding envenomations, 2008. The Journal of Arachnology 36:150–163.
- Richard S Vetter, Geoffrey K Ibister, Sean P Bush and Lisa J Boutin. Verified Bites by Yellow sac spider (Genus Cheiracanthium) in the United States and Australia: Where is the Necrosis? Am. J. Trop. Med. Hyg., 74(6), 2006, pp. 1043 - 1048
- John P. Dunbar, Ronan Sulpice & Michel M. Dugon (2019): The kiss of (cell) death: can venom-induced immune response contribute to dermal necrosis following arthropod envenomations?, Clinical Toxicology